Friday, October 5, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 40



Week 40: Crisp

Week 40... I'm really shocked that we are 40 weeks into this challenge- only 12 more weeks!  Only 12 more weeks in 2012!!! How can that be?!?! 

October is here, Fall is here... Christmas is right around the corner- I know because Walmart is ready :) hahaha!  This is my favorite time of year- I love fall.  I love the cool crisp mornings, I love the vibrant trees as they change color, I love the crunch of the dried leaves on the ground. 

 I knew I wanted to try to capture the crisp mornings we've been having for this week's theme.  Although it's not exactly how I'd pictured it in my mind, here is our crisp morning from our home. 



I hope you all enjoy your crisp weekend weather they've predicted!  Now head on over to Annessa's 52 on Friday post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment