Friday, October 12, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 41



Week 41: Golden

Golden.  I envision tall grasses... my kids running around at dusk... beautiful light as the sun is setting... but when I open my eyes... it's only gray outside. 
I'm for sure not complaining!  This is my favorite weather- I love rainy days, snuggling in my hoodies and warm coffee with a good book- or a load of laundry fresh and warm out of the dryer... but, when I'm looking to shoot a 'golden' picture- dreary is far from what I was hoping for. 
So... I turned to my arsenal called 'the hard drive'.  And dug until I found a field of tall grass with my kids running as the sun began to set.  I know I've shared a few of the pictures from this night, but I know I haven't shared this one :) So, here is my little golden ray of light on this dreary fall day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment