Friday, September 28, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 39



Week 39: Games

So, this week's theme is games... I realized this last night.  I had planned all week thinking our theme was something else- I'm not going to say, because you'll see that one in a few weeks! :)  So, games... I quickly ran through the options I had... the boys playing the Wii... David watching football... but, it was rainy so it was dark in the living room... and the boys were fighting over who was going to be player one- definitely not a picture I would want to share with anyone.  Our family loves playing games, so I thought- "hey! I'll take a picture of our cabinet full of all our board games!" - yeah... not a good idea... when I opened the door several fell out on top of me... didn't want to share that picture either :) So, here is a glimpse at my inner nerd.  I love, love, love to play Scrabble.  I play Words With Friends on my phone- but it's not the same as having the wooden letters.  I even love the way the pieces smell when I open the box... yes... I warned you... my nerd score probably just jumped a thousand points :)




I hope you all have a blessed weekend :) now head on over to Mark's blog to see what games he's playing this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment