Friday, June 22, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 25



Week 25: Light

light- noun- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
light- noun- the radiance or illumination from a particular source.
light- adjective- having light or illumination; bright; well-lighted.
light- verb- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, especially with joy, animation, or the like.

Light, I discovered today, has many definitions.  I chose these four because they seem to describe my photo for today.  The first three are obvious, the sun flare, the radiant light around Conner, the illumination of the blowing grass... The last, though, is my favorite.  Because he brings joy to my heart. 



I hope he lights your face with a smile today :) Please take a minute and head to Anna's blog to see how she captured light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment