Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I mentioned last week that I would be catching up on some sessions I haven't had a chance to blog, and today I'm excited to finally share this little man's 9 month session.  You can see his 6 month session here and see how much he's grown!  I love this age (I know I say that with every age) he was crawling and pulling up, and I can't wait until his next session- he'll be WALKING!!! :)  We took a minute to grab a few family shots as well.  Here are my favorites!


He was still very stingy with his smiles, but those big blue eyes are just precious!




We ended our session with Oreos and milk :) He thought I was pretty great by the end of the session! Mom and Dad??? not so much :)
Thank you two for letting me make a mess of your little guy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment