Friday, May 25, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 21



Week 21: Memory

This theme was another one that I was really excited about when we chose the themes last fall.  Memories are really why I love photography.  I love freezing a moment in time that I can come back to whenever I want, and relive all the emotions I was feeling that day.  I went back and forth on what photos to choose for this week, and settled on these flashbacks of my kiddos.  Each of them is shown side by side- a picture of them around age 1 and a picture from last week.  The newer pictures are from our vacation in the Outer Banks- and I will cherish the memories from that vacation forever, and I hope my kids do too.  I'm sure they'll be more pics from our trip to share once I get everything else caught up :) 

Hannah- 18 months old, and 10 years old.
  Aiden- 10 months old, and 8 years old.
Conner- 1 year old, and 5 years old.  If I ever left the dryer door open, even for a minute, this is where I would find him :) And, you can see he hasn't lost that mischevious look in his eye- I think part of me hopes he never will :)

I hope you all have a fantastic Memorial Day- enjoy your 3 day weekend!  Don't forget to stop by Mark Gregory's blog to see his Memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment