Friday, May 18, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 20



Week : Family

I couldn't have planned our theme for this week any better. :) Kim and I didn't know it last November when we set the themes for the year, but my family is on vacation this week.  I am so blessed- my husband booked my dream vacation to the Outer Banks in North Carolina.  Unfortunately it has rained nearly every day.  We got here on Sunday, and Monday was beautiful... since then... rain... rain... rain... I'm hopeful for the rest of our days, but the forecast looks grim.  :(  I had planned on taking some family portraits on the beach, but will have to settle for a snapshot from when we climbed Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.  Yes- we climbed the 248 steps to the top- and had a breathtaking view of the island coast.  I've inlcuded a couple of snapshots from my phone- just for fun :) and a sunrise shot from one of the  pretty mornings that I got up early before the rain started.  I hope you all have a great weekend, and that we ALL have beautiful weather!






To see everyone elses family themed posts click here and start with Annessa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment