Friday, May 11, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 19



Week 19: Mom

This week is pretty self explanitory.  Mom.  Sunday is Mother's Day, and most of us will spend the day with our Mom, thinking of our Mom, calling our Mom.  And for those of us who are Moms, we will be celebrated by our children.  I am so thankful that I am a Mom.  Growing up, I did not see myself getting married and having kids- I wanted a career and a condo in a big city.  But, sometimes God has bigger plans, and for me it was my 3 amazing kids- I am blessed. :) I am also blessed that I had such a strong Mom.  She is a great example of strength and love to me and my siblings.  Although we live a few hours apart and we don't get to see eachother very often, we speak on the phone nearly everyday.  Here is a picture of my Mom where she is happiest- with her grandkids in the kitchen :) She has a need to feed (and seems to have passed that trait down to me).  Here is Omma, as the 9 grandkids call her, passing out dessert- something they all love at Omma's house- because dessert is served after every meal at Omma's!!! 



Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, and to all other Moms.  I hope that your children celebrate all you do for them this weekend :)   Don't forget to see how everyone else shared their mom, start here with Mr. Jon Yoder.  Happy Friday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment