Friday, May 4, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 18



Week 18: Night

I can't believe we are 18 weeks into this project!!!  If you want to get caught up on all my other photos you can click here :)

This week's theme is Night- very fitting since last week's theme was Morning.  I have been looking forward to this one :) And I let my kiddos stay up late so they could help me "play" with some sparklers.  I LOVE sparklers and I LOVE photographing them.  Tonight I had enough for everyone to get to light 2 (perfect! a test run for mom... and one to get the "just right" shot!) Well... while mom was getting the camera ready, Conner broke both of his sparklers... well, shoot... now there's only enough for one take! Oh well :) it is what it is, and they had fun (me too!)  And, then I stayed out and played with a flashlight... I'm such a geek, I could play with a flashlight and my camera ALL night!




I hope that you all have a blessed weekend, and that you'll take a minute to check out my friend Patti's blog to see her night image.  Happy Friday!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment