Friday, April 27, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 17



Week 17: Morning

I had huge plans in my head for this week, I LOVE shooting in morning light, it's my favorite light of the whole day.  Just after sunrise, the light is soft and warm, and I love how it looks as it filters through the trees and moisture in the morning air.  But... my alarm didn't go off.  So, instead, here is a peek into a normal morning at our house. 

 Even though it's Friday, they don't look happy about having to go to school.
 I guess somewhere between 2nd and 5th grade is when it becomes "not cool" to wave at your mom... Hannah has that "mom, please don't make me do this" look! :)
Home again, home again... He seems excited to be back here with me :)

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and don't forget to stop by Jon Yoder's blog to see how his morning went :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment