Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I was thrilled when this couple asked me to photograph their engagement portraits!!!  My husband and I have known Ron for almost 10 years, so we were excited when we heard that he and Shelly would be getting married!  Ron plays the bass on our worship team at Watermark Church but, he would play anything we asked him to :) He's not only talented, but such a willing giver.  He's one of those people who sees a need and fills it, without being asked.  We haven't known Shelly for as long, but already know that she is a perfect compliment to Ron.  We had a beautiful spring afternoon for our session, the weather was warm and Ron and Shelly were so much fun- there was a lot of laughter. :) I am so thankful to know this wonderful couple, and look forward to seeing how God blesses their lives!  Here are my favorites!









0 comments:

Post a Comment