Friday, January 4, 2013

A wet knot is harder to untie than a dry knot... that's what they say when it rains on your wedding day- it's good luck!  Sarah and Daniel sure made the best of a chilly wet Saturday.  The guys were up to dodging raindrops with me outside, and the girls braved the cold wind inside the doorway.  Everything about this day seemed perfect- from Sarah in her gorgeous lace- to Daniel looking dapper in gray- we were ahead of schedule (what?!?!?!)- to those beautiful purple lilies.  Inside Trinity Baptist Church was an escape from the dreary December weather outside, with it's candlelight and peacock feathers.  Daniel kept us all in stitches as he recited his 'vowels' (you had to be there :) ) And we took the warmth with us to Sunset Ridge where guests cut the chill with hot cocoa.  All in all- perfect- just like you two are.  
Sarah and Daniel, thank you so much for choosing me to be there with you on your wedding day, I feel so honored!!! 










And a huge thank you to my wonderful husband for shooting with me!  I couldn't have done it without you, David!!! :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment