Friday, December 21, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 51



Week 51: Peace

Wow... this week has been anything BUT peaceful.  So, trying to figure out an image that would evoke peaceful thoughts was intimidating.  But, last night, with all class, church, bunco, and office Christmas parties behind me I was able to peek in on sleeping kiddos.  After a busy day at school and a fun evening spent at home with Daddy (who knows what all they did while I was out! hahaha!!!) they crashed.  It's a few days too soon for visions of sugar plums... but I imagine the excitement of Christmas is filling their dreams. 

These were taken in near darkness- so, please pardon my grainy images!!!





I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas this week.  Enjoy your families, and remember to thank God for his amazing gift of Love, which is the reason we celebrate this time of year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment