Monday, September 17, 2012

Jade- Russellville, AR Senior 2013



Here is Jade- a gorgeous young lady from Russellville, AR.  She will be graduating from Russellville High School in May!  Jade made the trip to Searcy last month to have her senior portraits made.  As we made our way around several of Searcy's great photo locations, we had fun talking and laughing- there's always lots of laughing when David comes along... :) We were so blessed to have a cool-ish summer morning, and tons of beautiful morning light! I am always thrilled when my clients are up for early sessions- it is my most favorite time of the day to shoot!!!  Here are some of my favorites of our morning together.










Jade and my friend Amber will be aging out of the Big Brothers Big Sisters program when Jade graduates, so we took a few of the two of them together.  They've been 'sisters' since Jade was in 3rd grade!


I told you we had fun!!! :) These two ladies were a blast!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment