Friday, July 27, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 30



Week 30: Fruit

To be honest... I totally thought this week's theme was something else.  When I realized Fruit was our theme a hundred ideas came into my head.  Then the idea I chose to run with was going to be photographed last night when our family went to see a Drum and Bugle Corps competition.... well... it rained... for the first time in almost 4 months.  Rain on the one day of the summer I had outdoor plans... Sooo... that left me coming home at 10:00 last night empty handed... no photo for today's post. The first thing I do everyday is to open my YouVersion app on my phone and study a devotional.  Well... today's was about the fruit of the spirit.  I am so not perfect.  This list of fruits that should be in the life of someone who is a follower of Christ reminds me how much I need to work on.  But, I know that God is working on me, and through his love and his grace I know that there is hope for me. 



Please take a minute and stop by my friend Patti's blog to see her fruit today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment