Friday, July 20, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 29



Week 29: Eyes

Eyes.  For me, eyes are the first thing I notice about a person.  I love how different every person's eyes are.  I have brown eyes, and I have always thought they were so boring, but my husband has beautiful blue eyes.  Being the nerd that I am I knew that since my grandfather had blue eyes, and my mom had hazel, that there was a chance- albeit a small one- that I could have a recessive blue eye gene to contribute to our children.  Baby number one... brown eyes.  Baby number two... brown eyes... I was beginning to doubt that I would have a blue eyed baby.  I prayed and prayed during pregnancy number three that God would let this one have David's blue eyes... well... baby number three was a success!!! Conner is my little blue eyed guy, and here he is showing them off for you!!!



I hope you all have a great weekend, and please head over to Jon Yoder's blog to see whose eyes he photographed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment