Friday, June 8, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 23



Week 23: Humor

I was patiently waiting for something humorous to happen this week... but nothing really happened.  Until Aiden, my 8 year old son, who has a passion for drawing, found a book about making comic strips at the library.  So, this week he's decided he wants to be a cartoonist.  He sat down last night and wrote "part 1" of his "The Wacky Adventures of Space Dog".  He laughed and laughed telling me about his story... but I have to admit that 8 year old boys have an odd sense of humor... and I didn't really get the plot, but I did admire his artwork :)
He makes me laugh frequently.  With knock-knock jokes like "knock-knock." "Who's there?" "Blam" "Blam who?" "Blam in your face!"
.....gotta' love little boys :)





Take a minute to see what Cheryl at Zoe Portrait Art found humorous this week :) Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment