Friday, March 2, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 9



March comes in like a Lion... that was the basis of this week's 52 on Friday theme: Lion.  I knew exactly what I was going to photograph all week, I was just waiting on the weatherman's prediction to come to fruition... well... it did... in the middle of the night... when there's no light... and I was sleeping!  So, on to plan B! 


Around our house- and most likely yours too- daffodils are blooming.  I really love daffodils, they are one of my favorite flowers.  But, every year... no kidding- EVERY year, my kids pick the first blooms and come running to me- "Mommy!!! I picked you some Dandy Lions!!!"  And every year, I tell them, "these are daffodils".  This year was no different :) So, here is Aiden bringing me my first hand fulls of "dandy lions".  I hope that you have a beautiful weekend!!!


Aiden is my hard-to-photograph kid, well, they all are pretty hard to photograph!  But, he tends to give me the weirdest smiles, Angry Smiles.  So, I was very pleased to have gotten a real happy smile from him :)


Don't forget to follow through our circle and see how everyone else interpreted Lion. :) You can start here with Laura!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment