Friday, February 17, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 7



Together

I had it in my head exactly the picture I wanted for this week's theme of Together.  Unfortunately, it rained a LOT this week, leaving me Thursday to get my shot... then my husband had to work late and we ran out of light :( Now, I am a plan ahead kind of girl... so I had taken the kiddos out to grab some back up images...

I love my kids.  I love that they love each other.  I love that they play together.  I am the baby of four kids, the baby by ten years.  I didn't really have anyone to play with when I was growing up, so I really enjoy watching my three interact.  Now, I'm not saying they are perfect... not by any means as you'll see below- but, they do get along pretty well.  Here's a peek at my little ones- Together.




Notice that Hannah and Aiden are fighting... and yes... Conner's boots are on the wrong feet :) Perfectly imperfect.

Don't forget to check out everyone else's interpretation of Together!  Here is Annessa Baker!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment