Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Spring Mini Sessions: Allen Family



Wow! Has it been a LONG time since I've blogged... Such a crazy spring flew by, and between the end of the school year, my mom moving in to recover from surgery, and our family vacation I guess I've gotten even further behind in sharing my recent sessions.  So, I plan to spend the next few weeks getting caught up (again!).  

When my Spring Mini Sessions got rained out, we rescheduled each family for the weekend of their convenience.  For my friend Amanda it ended up being even MORE convenient because the day we had scheduled just happened to be during a surprise visit to David's family in Hardy, AR- a much shorter drive for her family than coming to see me in Searcy!  And I was thrilled when we pulled up to the location Amanda had chosen- a covered bridge with gorgeous trees budding and wildflowers growing.  The location suited this country family to a tee- the kids were right at home climbing on the large rocks and log fences- I'm actually surprised no one ended up in the creek!!! Here are my favorites of this sweet family :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment