Friday, November 16, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 46



Week 46: Reflection

Last night David and I were watching videos we have of our kids from several years ago.  In one of them, Conner, who just turned 6, was walking around with his pacifier in footie pajamas.  Now, he has two wiggly front teeth.  Where does the time go?!?!  So, after reminiscing last night about my little ones... who aren't so little anymore... I thought I would share an old photo of the kids and a new one.  You'll have to bear with me- I know the first picture isn't the best quality, but I lost all the photos from 2008 when my laptop crashed... so it's downloaded from Facebook. 




I hope each of you will hold your little ones a little longer this week- time is running away from us. 

Here is Laura's Reflection photo for this week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment