Friday, April 13, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 15



Week 15: Showers

It's April, and April showers bring May flowers, right?  Well, this week April's shower will be bringing an April Baby!!! My husband's brother and his wife are expecting a little girl any day now.  And, we celebrated with them last weekend- showering them with gifts and love.  We had such a great time getting together with family, and seeing Lana about to pop :) I can't wait to meet baby Olivia!!!

Conner, on the other hand... wanted to know if there was going to be a "bath tub" there, so the baby could take a "shower".  And once the party started, he could hardly wait until he could have a cupcake.  Look at this face... I think this about sums up how all men feel at showers :)


Don't forget to stop by Mark's blog to see what he came up with for Showers!

And for my Mother-in-Law who says I take pictures but nobody ever gets to see them... (okay... so she's right, I'm the worst.  My pictures get put on my computer and nothing gets done with them :-/) Here are some pics of the rest of the day :) 









A HUGE thank you to my Mom-in-law who put this shower together.  She seriously knows how to throw a party.  She did a ton of work, and it sure paid off- it looked fantastic and everyone had a great time. 

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment