Friday, April 6, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 14



Week 14: Hope

I have spent countless hours trying to decide what I would photograph for this week's theme.  And have come to the conclusion that there is nothing I could photograph to convey to you where my hope lies.  Music is like my second language, it's always been a part of my life, for as long as I can remember; so I have a song to share.  This is the song that's been resonating in me for the last week, and it's so perfect for both Easter and this week's theme of Hope.  I hope that you will take a few minutes to listen.  I'm also thankful for a church that shares the hope of Jesus.  A church that focuses on God's grace and love, and the importance of our relationship with him and with others.  If you don't have a church you call home please come visit Watermark Church this Sunday.  It is truly a positive, life giving church, where you can worship without fear of condemnation.  Come in your favorite jeans and have a cup of coffee with me this Sunday.  Service starts at 10 am, but the coffee is brewed and ready at 9:30.  Don't let Easter be all about the bunny this year, come be reminded of why we celebrate. :)

But, since this is a photo project, I guess I need to include a picture :)


Now you'll know you're at the right door on Sunday morning! :) I hope you all have a blessed weekend!  Don't forget to see how everyone else interpreted Hope this week, start here with Anna.

You can find out more about Watermark on our Facebook page too!!! facebook.com/watermarksearcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment