Friday, February 10, 2012

52 on Friday: Week 6



This week's 52 on Friday theme is Love.  I had a cute stylized idea of my 5 year old and the little girl from church who he said was his wife.  But, as this week progressed I couldn't get away from the song that's been in my spirit all week- Brian Johnson's "Love Came Down", I hope you'll take a minute to listen to it.  So, I sat and thought about how I could visually convey God's amazing love for us.  I chose to share a moment of worship.  I love to worship, I could spend hours just sitting at the feet of Jesus.  My picture this week is my husband playing this song that's been on my heart.  David leads our amazing church in worship every Sunday, and I am so blessed to minister with him.  Music is how we met, what brought us together, and how we share God's love with others.  So, here is my image.  I hope that in this week where Love will be the buzz word, you will take a minute to think about how much God loves you, and what you can do to show your love for Him. 


Don't forget to follow through the circle of other photographers to see their images for this week!  You can start here with Kim Smith.  Have a blessed week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment